1) Make it simple to be well:
- Convenience: No need to travel around the state and beyond for quality wellness offerings. Release offers the best of the best in holistic wellness in one convenient location.
- Affordability: While providing a destination experience, our pricing structure is designed to embrace the community. We offer weekly free meditation classes and a flexible pricing structure for fitness and treatments to make wellness accessible to all.
- Flexibility: We offer memberships along with drop ins and multi-class passes so you can visit once, daily, or as often as it fits your schedule to integrate Release into your lifestyle.
2) Fuse pampering with healing to encourage wellness:
- Pleasurable: Release offers a welcoming, comfortable and Zen environment, programs led by world-class providers and an innovative menu of products and services that deliver a feel-good experience.
- Personalization: The Release team utilizes assessment and one-on-one consultation to tailor your Release experiences to meet your needs and guide you towards your desired outcome. We also share weekly updates to programming themes, Nourish menus, spa specials and essential oil scents so you can plan the best times to visit Release to fulfill your goals and desires.
- Social: Working on wellness goals within the camaraderie of a group is both more enjoyable and more likely to end in success. At Release, our community of wellness seekers and providers will encourage, support and hold one another accountable in positive ways on the journey to well-being.
3) Nurture sustainable wellness practice
- Guidance: Our team of experts in mindful and healthy living will share a wealth of information about the modalities at Release, including what each entails, how it boosts well-being and the science behind it.
- Mindfulness: Learning about wellness practices is a good starting point, but boosting self-awareness to determine which work best for you is even more important. After all, what is medicine for some does not offer the same healing benefits or might even cause harm to others. As you sample and explore the offerings at Release, we will encourage you to notice and monitor your inner world to help you identify the foods, exercise regimens, and patterns of behavior that serve you and those that don’t in order to make purposeful decisions.
- Support: The team at Release will provide the challenge and encouragement you need to keep you moving forward towards your goals.
4) Do the right thing
- Authenticity: At Release we “walk the talk”. We believe in our mission to promote well-being. While it’s an ongoing journey, we are committed to letting go of the behaviors and habits that stand in the way of well-being and hope that we will inspire others to do the same. We are transparent, honest and ethical in all our interactions with our guests, staff, vendors and the public.
- Community: Release is dedicated to serving the community. We support local organizations by providing space in the Nathan Fisher House to businesses without a brick and mortar presence to showcase their wares, offering meeting space and donating to charitable organizations with synchronous missions.
- Earth-friendly: We believe that caring for the planet is a moral obligation and observe the following practices to protect our earth:
- We support organic farmers, growers and the environment by purchasing local, seasonal products whenever we can.
- We reduce our carbon footprint by recycling, reusing, and reducing our waste. We avoid consumption of non-renewable resources.
- We utilize automatic thermostats and lighting to reduce energy waste.