We’ve added the perfect Summer salad to our menu and we are so excited to share it with you! Looking for a yummy, healthy recipe to bring to this weekend’s cookout? Here’s a delicious, easy recipe that will please everyone!
1 can Garbanzo Beans , drained
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1 diced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano
- salt & pepper
- Cut cucumbers, onions, garlic, and mint and place in bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl
- Add remaining salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Don’t have time to make it? We cater!
Nourish Cafe at Release
201 Turnpike Rd, Westborough