We made this for our Cinco De Mayo Healthy Night Out and it was a hit! This is definitely summer crowd pleaser!
- 2 cups chopped watermelon with seeds removed
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumber, onion, peppers and herbs. Drizzle with honey and lime juice; gently toss and place salsa back into carved out watermelon for serving! Serve with organic corn tortilla chips!