Why Corporate Wellness?
The answer is simple. Your employees are the core of your business. Compassionate businesses share a similar mission which encourages employees to take care of themselves, improve their well-bring, and increase their productivity while lowering their sick days and healthcare spending. Companies whose employees feel well and cared for are more positive and energized. Conversely, employees who don’t feel well are less productive, call in sick, and bring less energy to the workplace. We offer the opportunity for you to invest in the well-being of your employees.
How can Release help?
At Release, we value balance in life and know that the best approach to wellness integrates mind, body and spirit. Release is a state of the art center that serves as a one stop shop offering the ultimate convenience to your employees. Complete with small group personal training, cycling, fitness classes, yoga & meditation classes, spa, heat & light therapies, alternative healing, and a delicious healthy café – we have it all in one convenient space. We can also bring our services to you and provide the Release experience on site.
The Release Difference
- Mindfulness – A common theme that runs throughout the foundation of our program is mindfulness. We believe in self awareness and our team of experienced professionals are consistently encouraging people to notice and monitor his/her inner world. This has shown to help in all areas of employee wellness.
- Our holistic wellness approach – we address all aspects of wellness, from physical to emotional and everything in-between. The key to any successful wellness program is a holistic approach which encompasses physical, mental, and social well-being.A healthier and happier person, is a more productive employee.
- Our facility – A lot of thought was put in to every aspect of the facility. It is very warm and pleasing to the eye and there is nowhere else in the area that offers such a wide variety of programming, classes, services, and experiences all under the same roof.
- Our world class providers – We have the best fitness trainers, yoga instructors and spa providers in the industry. Our team has years of experience and are life long learners, who are continuously educating themselves and improving.
Businesses of any size can make an affordable investment in the well-being of your employees. With Release as your wellness partner, you can customize and implement a program that is best suited for you and your business needs.
Your Wellness Program can include:
Corporate retreats and recognition days
Private yoga classes
Workshops & seminars
On site chair massage
Group or individual coaching
Catering & juicing
How do we get started?
- Contact us – For a personal consultation about implementing a corporate wellness program, enter your information in the form below. Once we receive your information, we will reach out to you in a timely manner.