Strength Becomes You
With Kathleen Quinton
Negativity can have many origins, from childhood traumas to major life challenges. This can make you feel overwhelmed, fearful, and lacking the skills and confidence to keep moving forward. In this Transformational Program with Kathleen, you’ll learn how to move beyond the negative thoughts and feelings that keep you from living your best life. You will gain clarity and insight to what you truly want. Together, we will work on strengthening our mindsets, leading to an increase in self-confidence, and the ability to align with our inner strengths, talents, and abilities. You will find inner balance to create a peaceful state and keep you grounded. By the conclusion of this program, you will be able to live the way you want and focus on what makes you happy, healthy, and productive. Coaching sessions will be held once each month virtually for 60 – 90 minutes.
Transformational 3-month-program includes:
- 75-minute monthly Wellness Forum at Release on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 7 – 8:15pm (see topics below)
- 1 virtual, private health coaching session per month (first month will be 90 minutes, subsequent months 60 minutes)
- Breathe and Bliss membership for duration of the program (unlimited Fitness, Yoga, Meditation classes, Himalayan Salt Room, Sun Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Mineral Spa Tub, Relaxation Lounge)
- 1 60-minute Energy Release Massage
- 2 30-minute Private Meditation Trainings
- 1 60-minute Private Fitness Training
Kathleen Quinton is a Certified Life Coach who works one-on-one with clients, teaches workshops on
self-empowerment and positive mindset, and is a coach/mentor of other coaches in her field.
Each monthly Wellness Forum will focus on a specific topic.
January 17th, 2023
February 21st, 2023
Grounding and Balance
June 10th 2023
The investment for this Transformational Program is $1794 for 3 months paid in full ($598 per month).
You may attend one or more Wellness Forums without enrolling in the program for $150 per session.
Other Additional Options
- Labs and supplements – identified by Drew