Gift cards work best when used in the app
Gift cards are most easily used in the Release Well-Being Center App, available in the App Store and Google Play. Only here can you use a gift card to purchase services in advance. Otherwise, you have to call it in, and during busy times, that can take awhile. Therefore, we highly recommend installing the app on your mobile device. Simply click on the install button at the top of your mobile browser by visiting the site on your device.
Booking an appointment through the app, step by step:
- Log in to the Release Well Being Center app. If you don’t have the app, follow the instructions below.
- Download the Release Well-Being Center App in your mobile App store by searching for Release Well-Being Center in the search bar. Create an account by completing the profile.
- Open the menu icon by pressing the three white lines at the top left corner of the app. Select “Appointments.”
- Select the appointment type you’d like to book. Select the day, time & provider you’d like to book. Select “Book Appointment.”
- When prompted for payment select “Gift Card”. Enter the gift card number & select “Redeem.”
- If there’s a remaining balance for your service after the Gift Card is applied, continue to payment with your individual payment option (easily update current payment options under “My Account” and select the credit card icon at the top right corner).
Please note your appointment is not booked until you make a payment.