Start your day off in a much cooler way with this refreshing and tasteful Mocha Magic Smoothie from Nourish Cafe! Many people start their day after their first sip of coffee. However, when the weather gets warmer, it can be difficult to enjoy a piping hot drink first thing in the morning or through out the day. Try this!
This is what you’ll need:
- 2 very ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- 2 (2-ounce) shots of espresso (or 4 ounces strong coffee), cooled
- 6 ounces almond milk, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
Directions– it’s simple!
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy—adding more almond milk if necessary—about one minute. Taste and blend in the maple syrup if you’d like the drink to be sweeter. Divide between two glasses and serve.