“How can working with a Coach help me?”
Maybe you are having difficulty losing weight or getting into a healthy routine. Or perhaps you know what you need to do in order to feel your best or perform your best, but you keep getting stuck and just can’t seem to reach your goals. You may even wish to learn how to cope with the stresses of everyday life and have wanted to give mindfulness or meditation a try, but don’t know where to start. Whatever the case may be, we all have certain “habits” of behavior and these habits can limit us and prevent us from changing, even when we know that changing or breaking those habits will move us forward. It is often hard to discover and begin new and healthy behaviors and incorporate them into our everyday lives. A Coach can guide you in breaking the old habits and cultivating new ones in order to live a more healthy, productive and satisfying life.
At Release, we have a professional team of dedicated coaches with decades of experience. Your Coach will work with you to reach your full potential, no matter what your concerns or needs may be. Each coaching engagement is unique and is modified to fit your individual needs. The Release Coaching Program will provide you with not only the best tools and strategies for a vibrant, healthy and successful life, but the support to make your new habits last a lifetime.
- Meet you where you are
- Offer assessments to discover strengths & areas for development
- Provide support & encouragement
- Offer tools & strategies
- Focus on positive emotions, thoughts & behavior
- Assist you in setting goals & action planning
- Facilitate lasting lifestyle change
- Celebrate your success
If you would like to speak to someone to find out if Coaching is the right thing for you or if you would like more information on the Release Coaching Program, please contact Mary Pergola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 Days to Bliss!
The 21 Days to Bliss program will kick start your commitment to consistent self-care. Through exposure to and immersion in well-being practices, you will learn to notice which practices fuel you and which deplete you, in order to create your own roadmap for a healthy, vibrant life. Our team of experts in mindful and healthy living will guide you on your journey. As a group you will learn to support one another and hold each other accountable in positive ways. Upon completion of the program you will have the knowledge, experience and tools, including a supportive network, to embrace a life of well-being on your terms. Why 21 days? It takes 3 weeks to break old habits and form new ones.
This 21-day program includes:
• Unlimited yoga, fitness and meditation classes, 7 days a week for 21-days
• Unlimited use of Bliss relaxation area and the heat therapy rooms (Himalayan Salt Room, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Sun Sauna and the outdoor Hot Mineral Spa), Monday – Friday
• 4 (2) hour workshops/group sessions
• Daily support in a private Facebook Group
• Private one-on-one consultation with a Wellness Coach and a Nutrition Coach
• Optional Elimination plan for your nutrition needs
Next Program Start Date: Fall 2018
21 Days to Bliss Individual Program (One on One) is also available year round. If you are ready to get started or have some questions, we can help!
Contact Mary Pergola at Mary@releasewellbeingcenter.com for more information.